Home » Posts tagged with » Parsley
When To Plant ? The best time to plant in your area depends on the climate and rainfall patterns as well as the species you are planting. In cool climates, plant annuals, perennials or mixtures of annuals and perennials in spring, early summer or late fall. Fall plantings should be late enough so that seeds do not germinate until spring. Perennials can also be sown in early fall provided that there are at least 10-12 weeks of growing time before the plants go dormant for the winter. Late fall plantings are advantageous when supplemental irrigation cannot be provided and adequate rainfall is anticipated in the spring. In mild climates, plant during the cooler months of the year, fall through spring, for best results. Fall plantings done prior to periods of rainfall will insure an early display of flowers the following spring. Important, Please Read : All seeds have been test sown to ensure germination. Please familiarize yourself with growing conditions and instructions for your seeds before you plant them, as all seeds are different. Basic growing instructions can be found under each listing. We Cannot Guarantee how much you will be able to grow, as too many variables come into play, soil condition, your ability to garden, weather etc. I guarantee that they arrive as described and are in good viable condition and the germination rates are accurate.
Herbs and Spices Botanical Set of 6 Prints Antique Beautiful Peppermint Lavender Fennel Parsley Rosemary Thyme Home Room Decor Wall Art Unframed KOH
Beautiful set of 6 prints based on antique botanical illustrations from 1887. Wonderful details, colors and natural history feel.
• The prints measure 4×6, 5×7, 8×10, or 11×14 inch. based on your selection come with a white border for easy framing.
• Printed on professional artist archival matte paper.
• The prints are part of Amazon Handmade program and each one is made and printed by me personally. The product is Handmade, unique, and not commercial.
• The prints will be carefully packaged in a clear bio-degradable protective sleeve and shipped with backing to insure safe delivery.
• Frame is not included but it gives an example of how beautiful the prints can look framed. You can also see examples of print galleries – groupings of prints looks just wonderful! Please remember that colors may vary due to your own monitor settings.
• FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on any order!
• Here are some reviews from customers:
• Pictures look gorgeous in my bedroom! Love the colors and vintage feel. Received them in quickly and in perfect condition. An absolutely beautiful set.
• Very happy with my purchase. Thank you. Again, awesome detail and color. Good quality paper. I purchased this one because it reminded me of the huge magnolia tree we used to have in our front yard.
• I got my order faster than I expected, and everything was perfectly packed with care.
• These prints were exactly what I was looking for, but couldn’t find elsewhere online. I grouped the set of six prints, framed in matted, black Pottery Barn frames on my kitchen wall.
• They arrived in perfect condition. Thank you so much for taking the time and care to make sure my print came to me in perfect condition. I love it! I will be buying more!
Assortment of 12 Culinary Herb Seeds – Grow Cooking Herbs- Parsley, Thyme, Cilantro, Basil, Dill, Oregano, Sage, More
Grow your own culinary herb garden. This seed collection is the perfect way to grow the most common herbs and spices used in cooking. Includes lots of high germination rate seeds of each type: Parsley, Lemon Basil, Thyme, Dill, Cilantro, Arugula, Oregano, Chives, Garlic Chives, Mustard, Savory & Sage.
QUALITY & QUANTITY GUARANTEE Each Packet comes with lots of seed, grow herbs indoors and outdoors! Plenty of seed to experiment with and grow a full herb garden! Our seed is also Guaranteed to grow.